Presenter and presentation topic
？ Presenter: Hong Seung-Yong, Vice Chair, Presidential Advisory Council on Education, Science & Technology
？ Presentation topic: Ocean S&T Strategies in the Green Code Age
* (main content) Ocean policies of the US, EU, Japan, China, Republic of Korea according to the arrival of the Green code age. Strategy proposals according to the founding of KIOST.
？ Presenter: Kim Woong-Soh, Principle Researcher-Director, KORDI
？ Presentation topic: Development strategy of KIOST
* (main content) The founding goals of KIOST. Suggesting the meaning, fundamental ideals, vision, responsibilities, main functions, focal research areas, and development directions.
？ Presenter: Dr. Peter Herzig, President, Leibniz Institute for Marine Sciences (GEOMAR), Germany
* GEOMAR : Leibniz Institut fuer Meereswissenschaften an der Christian-Albrechts Universitat zu Kiel, IFM-GEOMAR
？ Presentation topic: Challenges and Opportunities for Marine Research in the 21st Century
* (main content) Introduction of GEOMAR's current affairs and main research areas, the current status in the construction of a European and global cooperative system.
？ Presenter: Dr. Yves Henocque, Senior Advisor, French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea (IFREMER), France
* IFREMER : Institut francais de recherche pour l'exploitation de la mer
(French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea)
？ Presentation topic: Governance and Knowledge: the Two Pillars of Integrated Coastal and Ocean Management - Towards a Marine and Maritime Research Strategy for KIOST
* (main content) European strategy for ocean research and strategy plan for IFREMER, the importance of a scientific approach to rational policy decisions, and suggestions for future main research areas toward issue-solving.
？ Presenter : Dr. Asahiko Taira, President-Appointee, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC), Japan
？ Presentation topic: Frontiers in Marine-Earth Science and Technology: JAMSTEC's New Era & Partnership with KIOST
* (main content) Introduction to recent JAMSTEC research developments and infrastructure expansion fields, participation in the Yeosu Expo (OCBPA), and expectations towards cooperation with KIOST as partner cum rival.
？ Presenter: Mrs. Jacky Wood, Head, National Oceanography Centre (NOC), England
？ Presentation topic: National Oceanography Centre: Future Challenges and Partnerships for Impact
* (main content) Current state of affairs at the NOC and main research areas, marine science strategy and policy of the UK and EU, public-private sector cooperation and international cooperation by NOC, and resources' input portfolio.
？ Presenter: Dr. Tony Haymet, Director, Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO), US
？ Presentation topic: Looking Forward: New Era of Global Ocean Science & Engineering
* (main content) Introduction to the latest research by SIO and infrastructure current affairs, suggestions for the newly-to-be-founded KIOST, such as marine observation programs.