[Recruitment] KIOST Research Scientist/Specialist Recruitment
- HITS : 8643
- Date : 2015-05-14
The Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology(KIOST), a quasi-government ocean research organization, has been leading the development of nation’s ocean science and technology since it was established in October 1973. It recruits researchers who are well-known for outstanding achievements in their research field.
1. FIELD OF APPLICATION(REGULAR FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT)
1) Applicant who has activity in intergrating marine science and technology on the basis of the above concentrations
2) Applicant who can measure Cesium-134, 137, Strontium-90, Plutonium isotopes
○ Applicant’s Qualification
- Senior Research Scientist : The applicant must be the first author or the correspondent author of two papers published in SCI(E) Journal, since July 1th, 2010
- Junior Research Specialist : The applicant must have an English transcript (TOEIC score 700 or above, TOEFL CBT score 210 or above, TOEFL IBT score 77 or above, TEPS score 600 or above) within the validity period.
※ Applicants who have acquired a bachelor’s degree or above from an English speaking country(USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) are exempt from submitting an English transcript.
○ Applicant’s Disqualification
- The applicant must not be a person described and categorized in Article 33, State Public Officials Act (of the Republic of Korea)
○ The applicant must submit the following documents:
1) Application Form(MS Word) and Applicant's Research Performance Form(MS Word)
2) Letter of self-introduction(MS Word)
3) Research Essay (involved future research plan/interest, no longer than 5 pages)
- Degree or Career Certificate (if applicable)
- A reference with contact numbers(should be signed, dated and properly sealed)
* only Senior Research Scientist
** From 1) to 3) all MS word files must be sent to email@example.com
○ The application must be sent to the following address:
- Human Resources Management Team, KIOST, 787 Haeanro, Ansan, 426-744, Republic of Korea
- Contact Mr. Jae-Sung Lee at Telephone : 82-31-400-6023
○ Deadline: June 30th, 2015
○ Review of Application Form : July 6 th, 2015
○ Presentation and Essay Test : July 15 th, 2015
- Images can be released for overseas applicants
○ Interview : July 24 th, 2015
○ The processing date above can be changed by circumstance
○ Applicants who pass a step in the screening process will receive an email notification
5. OTHER INFORMATION
○ Please refer to KIOST homepage (http://eng.kiost.ac/kordi_eng) for further additional information about KIOST and recruitment process.
○ KIOST will not return submitted documents. If there is any false information on the submitted documents KIOST will cancel acceptance.
○ The applicant should submit required documents before the deadline
- Content Manager :
- Last Update : 2018-11-05